AMS School Membership
AMS school membership supports you, your community, and the Montessori Movement.
There is no better way for your school to fuel the Montessori Movement than with your AMS School Membership. Your membership directly supports public awareness, research, training, and resources that strengthen Montessori around the globe.
AMS Membership: Empowering Montessori Schools for Success
- Extend your program’s reach with a customizable school profile page hosted on amshq.org.
- Find and hire qualified Montessori professionals by posting unlimited, free listings on the AMS Jobs Board
- Achieve organizational goals sooner with access to AMS's school quality program, Pathway of Continuous School Improvement.
- Save big by taking advantage of preferred pricing and discounts on AMS events, professional development, and other products and services
- Network directly with other heads of school and find answers you won't find elsewhere.
- Unlock AMS's member-only resource library hosting a variety of high-value classroom and administrative resources.
- And much more!
Over 18,000 members take advantage of these benefits each year:
- Post unlimited employment opportunities using the AMS Jobs Board. Ask screening questions, review résumés, and more
- Unique school profile page hosted on amshq.org with details about your school, along with photos, social media, and events. The page is part of our Find-a-School directory, one of the most accessed pages on the amshq.org website.
- Enroll in the AMS Pathway of Continuous School Improvement, a framework to help you improve, refine, and sustain your school.
- Eligibility to pursue AMS school accreditation, the highest mark a Montessori school can achieve.
- Opportunities to promote your school's achievements through Montessori Life magazine, AMS social media, the Montessori Life Blog, and more.
- Verification of teaching credentials for your teachers from AMS and the National Center for Montessori Education (NCME).
- Montessori Life magazine (both print & digital versions), and access to the Montessori Life digital archives
- Family Connection, a monthly digital parent newsletter emailed to you for distribution to your student's caretakers
Discounts & Special Offers
- Complimentary AMS membership for 1 head of school.
- Discounts on AMS membership for every teacher using the Teacher Membership Bundle
- Preferred pricing with TriNet, an all-in-one custom HR solution built for schools.
- Discounted rates for participation in Moneris, an online payment processing system designed specifically for schools.
- Crisis preparedness benefits from Adennil:
- Receive a Preparedness Self-Assessment courtesy of Adennill, a tool to evaluate your school's preparedness for any crisis.
- Exclusive 24-7 hotline for up to 1 hour of first response consultation with Adennill's Crisis STOP®, should a crisis occur.
Head of School Benefits
- Unlimited access to the AMS Learning on-demand video library with more than 100 CPD hours available.
- Access to exclusive member-only resource library, featuring tools and articles that support your school and staff.
- Subscription to the monthly School Leader, a digital newsletter dedicated to heads of schools.
- Access to AMS Connect, AMS's online community networking platform including exclusive access to the Heads of Schools community where you can connect directly with other heads of schools.
- Access to the Compensation & Benefits survey that provides invaluable information for benchmarking.
- Access to exclusive live events like AMS Connect Live: Heads of Schools and Connect with Commissioners.
School Membership costs are based on the enrollment of the school.
Member schools have the benefit of special bundle pricing to add individual memberships for all of their teaching staff (teachers, assistants, and specials teachers).
The AMS membership year begins on July 1 and runs through June 30. School memberships cannot be prorated unless purchasing for more than one membership year at a time.
- Accredited School: 20%
- International School: 20%
- Public School (district, charter, magnet): 50%
- Satellite Campus: 10%
These discounts apply to the base school membership fee and do not apply to the cost of teacher membership bundles.
What Our Members Are Saying
Your Dollars Support
- Funding for Montessori research platforms like the Journal of Montessori Research
- Scholarships and training for Montessori educators
- Initiatives that fight for peace and social justice for communities globally
- Continued development of resources, professional development, and events that support Montessori educators just like you
- Our fight for public policy changes using our public arm, Montessori Public Policy Initiative (MPPI)
- And so much more.