Montessori Research Library
Researchers are increasingly contributing to the body of knowledge about Montessori education. In the AMS Research Library, you will find scholarly resources curated from a range of platforms. Look for:
- Dissertations and theses vetted by college and university faculty for appropriate research methods and conclusions.
- Peer-reviewed journal articles, the foundation of scholarly research because they are considered to be the most rigorous and valid sources of information.
- White papers authored by members of the AMS Research Committee that address issues of importance to Montessorians.
- Action research projects reporting on research designed and conducted by practitioners to solve an immediate problem or improve their own practice.
- Conference handouts from research-related workshops and posters at The Montessori Event.
We Need Your Research
AMS wants to partner with you, the researchers, to expand our growing Montessori research library. We are actively looking for research projects and are excited to offer you the ability to submit your studies today. If you are interested in having your project included, submit your project to us.